Minggu, 07 Oktober 2012

Something Forgotten


I almost throw away this picture if i didn't looking up inside my notebook, 
and realize that i ever made a folder about my journey to Jogjakarta. 
It was 17 months ago, when my senior high school oblige to each students for join in trip. Literally, this is a routine event in my school for all eleven grade students.This picture was taken by my pocket camera without any editing. 
I'm proud enough with the result, though the resolution isn't as good as dslr camera.
 
on the way to Jogja :)

i thought this picture was broken, because i took this on the bus
when we were going to Grojogan Sewu.
trust me, it's not part of our visiting. it's located behind a restaurant.
and i took this picture because i like the romantic panorama ♥

well~ i miss this place
 
Batik Tulis has a wonderful design. and believe me, he only used a pencil for drawing!
 



anyway, i'm proud to be Indonesian :)


it places in front of Prambanan Temple. Sendratari Ramayana, is one of much reason to each people come here.
i  love the opening, because you can hear clearly what was the singer sung.
even though she sing the song in Javanese language, don't worry.
somebody near the entrance will give you the translation text.

there are 2 Abdi Dalem between us :)
last visit, Borobudur Temple!
panorama from the top of Borobudur Temple, so beauty ain't it?


This is a very fun trip. I enjoyed every part of my journey and i thank to God, 
for already show me this picture. If He didn't, i had move all to the trash.

愛でジョグジャカルタから• 
 

2 komentar: